A versatile performance road cycling shoe that’s quick and easy to fit. With asymmetrical Overcurve upper, moderately stiff R4 sole and single Boa® closure, it’s designed to suit a wide range of riders. The iridescent colorways add an eye-catching option.
Main Features of the Tempo Overcurve R4 Iridescent Road Shoe
- Overcurve Construction: The Overcurve shoe construction features a staggered collar that wraps around the ankle, tracing the natural misalignment of the ankle’s two bony protrusions: the lateral and medial malleoli. The result is an asymmetrical shape, with the throat of the shoe curving over the foot from its outside to its inner side.
- Closure System: The closure is fast and secure, with a single micro-adjustable Boa® IP1-B dial.
- Optimized Cleat Positioning: The cleat positioning is slightly further rear-wards compared to traditional settings, to optimize pedalling efficiency and reduce knee compression, especially well suited to very aggressive, forward aero positions.
- Upper: A resilient polyurethane laminated material is combined over a comfortable mesh, resulting in reduced yield and providing long lasting foot support where it’s required.
- All-round Outsole: The new, moderately stiff, R4 outsole – with 15% infused carbon fiber – strikes a balance between comfort and pedalling efficiency to make it a true all-rounder. It also provides efficient ventilation and internal channelling for temperature management.
- Iridescent Colorways: With two new iridescent options – each featuring a hypnotic effect that seems to change color from different angles – comes a classy and eye-catching style.
- Sole standard: Three thread inserts, fitting all current road pedal systems. Speedplay (4 thread inserts) fits only with a special adapter
Sole standard: Look/SPD-SL/Xpedo (3 hole)
Weight supplement: per shoe (size 42) - manufacturer's specs